Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Happy Birthday Quilty Fun!

Happy, Happy Birthday Quilty Fun!

We are so excited to join Lori Holt and Fat Quarter Shop to celebrate the 1 year birthday of Quilty Fun and share with you this adorable FREE Quilty Fun Birthday Block! 

Quilty Fun features Lori's incredibly popular Bee In My Bonnet Row-A-Long with 10 amazing projects to use around your home.  You can purchase your own copy HERE at the Fat Quarter Shop!
As I pulled fabrics for my Birthday Cake Mini Quilt, my 10 year old daughter wanted to join in the fun and make a block of her own.  We each made a stack and I decided I would sew them both at the same time - just for fun!  So often, we only show the best of our finished projects - so here's to keeping it real...

My Block:


Her Block:

I have been out color schemed by my 10 year old this time.  Her block wins - hands down!  So I'm offering a FREE Kit to make this adorable mini with every $50 order in our WebStore or ETSY store today only!  Thanks for blog hopping today - have a Quilty Fun Day!




6 comments:

  1. What a fun block! So cute! Can't wait to make one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww…this is so cute!..Both versions of course:)
    Thanks so much for celebrating with me:)
    xx
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Heather, I really like both blocks! Yours look very modern, your daughters's block look very Cute! It's really nice she is only 10 and already sew like that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She must get her good taste from you! That's the story I'd stick to! It is a beautiful cake! So Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so cute! Your daughter definitely has an eye for color and pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! And great that your daughter is intereste in sewing!

    ReplyDelete