Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Eerie Mini Quilt



Hello Tuesday! Today I am sharing a mini Halloween quilt I stitched up.
Anyone recognize the pattern?

The fabric is Eerie by Basic Grey.  It uses a charm pack and 1/4 yard of background fabric.



It's Thimbleblossom's mini house pattern, Dwell.

I hand stitched  a few places with perle cotton and machine stitched around the houses.



I had enough charm squares left over I used them for the backing. In fact, I had enough charm squares left over I could have made another mini quilt (with more background, of course).

And, in full full disclosure, I haven't finished the binding. Half of it is pinned so I could take pictures. I have a few binding projects just waiting to be finished.




Here is the Eerie lovliness in all its glory. Basic Grey is one of my favorite designers, We also have fun fat quarter bundles available.
I also made a few kits


Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.com

2 comments: