Thursday, July 10, 2014

Vintage Quilt Thursday: Drunkard's Path


Its Thursday! And I love Thursday because we share awesome vintage quilts!!

Today I am sharing another 2 fabric quilt. I tell you, I am sold on 2 color quilts.

The green cabinet and pink frame in the background are new vintage pieces Heather added to our new little shop. Have you been by and checked it out yet?


 This little quilt is a toddler bed size and each individual block is 2" finished!!


The little 9 patch in the corner is a fun touch.
Come back next week and I will share a modern version or two and instructions on how to make this fun block.

New Shop Hours:
Tuesday 10-7
Wednesday 10-5
Third Saturday 9-5

Our online shops are open 24 hours a day!
Etsy
Website

Are you a knitter? Heather added some needles and patterns 50% off to Etsy so check it out

2 comments: