Friday, August 30, 2013

This Week...


Today I am sharing a wee recap of what I did this week. I am joining Old Red Barn's link up "This Week..."

Jenele brought in her adorable Pup for a shop display. She used Briar Rose for the ears and Ric Rac's wonderful pattern. We picked up several of her patterns at Quilt Market this Spring and I can't wait to be able to carry them in our Etys shop and in store.

This is the last week of summer break. We had our Back to School Night and the girls got to meet their teachers, see their classroom, and drop off their supplies

The girls got to use chalk and draw on cement. We live in the country and have gravel driveways and paths so this was something new and fun. Ava drew our pug as an angel


I sewed up a quick little doll quilt, pillow, and pillowcase for a friend's birthday


I debated on borders for my Plus Quilt. I am so close. I just have to sew them on. It will be a Queen size and just for me!


We went to our Country Fair, rode a few rides, ate a funnel cake, toured the rabbits and chickens, and had a look at the old farm equipment and engines. One of my favorite parts of the Fair is walking by the puffing and popping  antique farm equipment.

The pink tractor isn't to bad either. I have 2 acres so it's totally justifiable right?

What did you do this week? You can also pop over to Old Red Barn and link your week up too.

Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.com

2 comments: