Friday, June 28, 2013

$2 Per Yard Sale!!


We are having a Flash Sale today and tomorrow, $2 per yard on sale fabrics (regular 6.99)!! Craziness!!
Minimum one yard.


These pictures are a small sampling from our sale wall. Hurry in while the yardage lasts.
We need room to put new stuff on the sale wall so help us get them empty.

Next week we will be making sale bundles to put in our etsy shop. See something you like? We can make a custom listing on etsy for you. Convo us via our shop.


On an unrelated note, look what my iron did. A rusty spot (?) from my iron. Has this happened to anyone before? Any advice on how to get this out and what to do to my iron so it doesnt happen again?

have a super awesome weekend. I will be in the shade complaining about the heat

1 comment:

  1. Oh my how are you going to get a rusty spot out of your briar rose fabric, good luck.

    ReplyDelete