Friday, February 8, 2013

Custom Tree Carving Quilts



Since posting the Tree Carving Quilt I made for my mom last week we have received many wonderful emails and feedback.  I see it floating around Pinterest and I can't tell you what a thrill it is to see people pinning something I made.

We have had many people ask if we could make one for them and we are now listing custom Tree Carving Quilts in our Etsy store. So far I have the baby and lap size listed but I will be listing full, queen, and king soon. If a listing sells for the size you are needing it will be re-listed once we have finished the order.

Heather made the one above. Its gorgeous. I can't wait to get our first order and make their custom love heart, knowing it will be a special gift for someone.

Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.com

2 comments: