Monday, January 21, 2013

Did You Know?

That the Quilt Barn is an official dealer of Janome Sewing Machines?  There are various models on display to test out whenever you stop by.  



This weekend I test drove the new Memory Craft 8200 QC.  It was a pretty easy machine to use.  The touch screen options were easy to follow and understand.  It comes with tons of stitches and various alphabets.  Although my favorite feature was the walking foot.  While using it, the fabric fed into the machine very smoothly and securely.  

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for SO much for being a great Janome dealer. I am loving my MC11000 SE! I'm the girl that you had to meet in Boise to deliver it. Yeah. It's seen a LOT of stitches since this spring/summer. I need to send it down for cleaning, but I hate to be without it. Thanks again so much!

    ReplyDelete