Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Knitted Monster Babies


Our friend Trina knitted us a Mama monster and her twin babies. Squee. I want to take them home


 The pattern came from the book The Big Book of Knitted Monsters.  They are sitting in our yarn area watching over everything. Awesome job Trina!

Most of the gifts I am giving this year are handmade. All the gifts I needed to mail off are made and mailed. Now I just have to finish the gifts for people I can give to in person.  Some of the gifts aren't Quilt Barn related (and a secret until they are gifted)  so I may not be sharing them here. If you want to take a peek at what else I am working on you can find me on Instagram. I am tinyglutton. If you are a crafty instagrammer I want to see what you are working on too.

Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.com

1 comment: